Cashbook Complete includes a wide range of features, all developed with a keep-it-simple approach. Find out more about each feature below, and when you’re ready to experience Cashbook for yourself, contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a download link for a free 90 day trial.
Ease of Use
- No accounting skills are required
- Simple terminology is used throughout the software
- The screens have an easy uncluttered layout
- The screens are intuitive to use
- It has extensive Online Help
- It has a comprehensive online Instruction Manual
- Every item throughout Cashbook Complete has an explanation at the bottom of the screen, telling you how to use it
- The Setup Wizard lets you configure a new cashbook quickly and easily
Free 90 Day Trial
- If after 90 days you’re not completely satisfied, you can stop using it and you don’t owe us a cent
- The download includes all three editions of Cashbook (Home, Lite, and Complete) in the same installation file.
- Import Bank Statements from the Internet
- Electronic Bank reconciliation can take a few minutes.
- Setup rules to automatically handle recurring transactions.
- All manually entered transactions entered into cashbook will automatically be reconciled with the bank when you import the bank statement
- When there’s a new update, just download it for free. There are no upgrade fees
- If you’re already using Cashbook Complete, then you’ll be happy to know that upgrades are free. When you upgrade to a newer version, your Cashbook data and registration details remain intact.
- As with any software upgrade, it is recommended that you back up your data before upgrading.
Value for Money
- Only $340 (Complete registration), $170 (Lite registration), or Free (Home Use Only). There are no monthly or yearly fees